Think of the happiness that is "triggered" inside you with every trip to the fish store. 🙂 The joy that is "triggered" when you bring a new fish home.🙃 Being "triggered" is an emotional response to something. 🤔 Triggerfish are one of the most eye-catching species in the saltwater hobby. 👀 Being called Triggerfish because of a spine on the dorsal fin that they use to lock 🔒 themselves into tight spaces to avoid predators.🚫 Then becoming "unlocked" when a second spine or trigger is deflexed. This one of a kind Aqua Freak design sports humor and beauty. 🙌
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- Safe payments via PayPal®
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Help when you need it. We got you!
- Tracking number for every order
- US Based
The Next Level racerback tank is soft, lightweight, and form-fitting. The tri-blend fabric gives Aqua Freak designs a cool, faded look while the raw edge seams add an edgy touch.
- 50% polyester/25% combed ring-spun cotton/25% rayon
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- 32 singles
- Satin label
- Raw edge seams
- Fabric is laundered to reduce shrinkage
- product sourced from Haiti or Nicaragua
Please view our recommended washing instructions outlined on the Sizing and Measurements page.
|Length||25 ⅞||26 ½||27 ⅛||27 ¾||28 ⅜|